Lady who married husband after 3-month long distance relationship gets divorced - RAHA ZA KITANDANI

Lady who married husband after 3-month long distance relationship gets divorced


- A Nigerian lady identified as Kylie Joy on Instagram has shared details of her life as a single mother - In a lengthy post, the single mother revealed she married her ex-husband after three months of knowing him and after having kids together, she realised they were not compatible - Kylie stated she never thought she will get divorced but she is happy choosing peace over anything else A beautiful but single mother identified on Instagram as Kylie Joy has narrated how her perfect marriage collapsed after realising she and her partner were incompatible. The beauty claimed she had dated her man for three months before the two walked down the aisle.

In a lengthy post, Kylie stated she thought they would be together till they were old and gray. Fate had different plans. After having kids together, the lady realised they were not meant to be and decided she would rather have a peaceful life than a miserable marriage. READ ALSO: 96-year-old man marries 93-year-old girlfriend after 50 years of dating "Isn’t it crazy yet wonderful how unscripted life can be? I mean look at me, if anyone had told me that I would one day be a single mother, I wouldn’t have believed them. I always thought that I would grow old with the one man that I marry," she said. Kylie said she has no shame in being a single mother and holds no grudges against her ex-husband. The young mum hopes they can be good co-parents and avoid all the drama and fighting that tags along with divorce. "When I got married to the man I met only three months after knowing him (long distance), this dream of mine was not to hold. I tried to make it work, we both did but in the end, I was so miserable (we both were). We were incompatible to say the least and when two persons who have completely different views about life, beliefs and dreams come to live together, the result is chaos," she added. Of late, a number of people have admitted they met their better halves on the internet and later got married after dating for a few months.